Saturday, March 1, 2014

Letter from Feb 24, 2014

Hi everyone!
 
Soo I left my bag with my camera and planner at a members home today- so no pictures this week, and also without my planner I feel like I cant remember what happened this past week haha. So this will probably be a short letter, my apologies :) I'll add some line breaks so it looks longer haha.
 
Denzels baptism was supposed to happen yesterday, but early in the week we decided that we needed to postpone it. After fasting and attending the temple, both of us decided that we rushed things with Denzel, and he needs a little more time before he can understand the seriousness of the baptismal covenant. He wasn't really wanting to change his lifestyle and so the baptism is postponed for now. But don't you worry, he will get baptized because he is such an awesome kid.
 
Last Monday was sooo incredibly fun. We went ice skating wiith two members of the ward. It was Sister Falkes first time ever ice skating, and she and I both didn't fall! #success. Afterwards we all went to chipotle- so yummy! We got free drinks because the person at the register was Mormon. :)
 
When we were done eating the delicousness we went shopping with a recent convert to get her some modest church clothes. Cause boy was she struggling with that aspect :) It was a lot of fun, and we found some really cute clothes that she liked. Modest is definitely hottest.
 
I felt like this past week was so slow. We were able to still get 20 lessons, which is less than we've got the past two weeks, but its still great that we were able to make the standard of excellence. We were able to set up some excellent lessons for this upcoming week, some I'm super excited for.
 
Our pday is going to get cut short a little because we have so many lessons for this evening. At 5 we are teaching this girl Megan. She's a nonmember that the elders in the family ward referred her to us. She seems super promising- so if you could keep her in your prayers that'd be great :)
 
Me and Sister Falke decided that our hair is boring and so today we are putting a blonde highlight in our hair. It wont be too noticeable but its going to be cute. Building comp unity :) Pictures to follow!
 
Anywhooo, I love you all so much. I just sent a awesome letter in the mail to you this morning, so keep an eye out for it.
 
<3 Sister Cannon
 
 
treated by a member to dinner at 5 guys...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment