Monday, October 6, 2014

Letter as of 10/6/2014

What a crazy week!

Starting off with Monday. Zone Pday was such a blast. We played soccer, but halfway through it started hailing like crazy. We kept playing for awhile, but the hail got bigger, to the size of a dime, and it started to really hurt haha. We ended up taking cover, but then decided to play on the playground instead. Hahaha. I have bruises up and down my arms, but all can be healed through the Atonement :)





Tuesday we taught 7 lessons! That literally never happens. We met with Michael Le, and went over his baptism interview questions. He is now preparing for October 26th, which is super exciting. He was set on being baptized the day Christ was resurrected, and he wouldn't change his mind, but a miracle happened and now he wants to be baptized in October. God is good :) After that we had 5 less active lessons that went swell, and then met with Aaron, an active member in the ward who wants to be better at being a missionary to his nonmember girlfriend. He just invited her to take the discussions with us, so hopefully it all works out :)

Wednesday we saw the movie Meet the Mormons! It was soooo good, you definitely have to go see it this weekend. I don't want to ruin any of it, but its a must see. Wednesday we invited our new investigator, Jake, to be baptized, and he said yes! We didn't set him with a bap date, but we will the next time we see him. the work is picking up so incredibly much. I'll be sad to leave next week. Don't know anything for sure. but I feel pretty strongly i'll be getting transferred next week.

Man, General Conference was amazing! I absolutely loved it, and I feel as if I was able to receive a ton of revelation, which is always a plus. I loved the talk that was the 6 steps to spiritual confidence. That, and Hollands talk, were my two favorites.

Yesterday we found a new investigator! Her name is Jessica, (happens to be the first Jessica I've ever taught on my mission, about time haha.) She's twenty, her dad was baptized about 2 years ago, and she just welcomed us right in when we knocked on her door. She too accepted the baptism invitation, so that is super exciting. I feel like she will progress rapidly in the Gospel.

Things here are going really great. Being in a trio this time around has been so much fun, we are just constantly laughing, but we work hard together, which is a plus.

We went to the zoo and had lots of fun.....




Hope everything is going well back home! See you in a short 4 months!
Love Sis Cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment