Monday, October 13, 2014

Letter as of 10/13/2014

Woah. I didn't get transferred! Who woulda thunked it.

My new companion is S. Hoemann, from Missouri. She's been out 10 months. Seems super fun, she's a huge harry potter fan and so we've already geeked out.



So! The weekly update. Chopped off my hair on monday! Still getting some used to. Tuesday I hit my 14 month mark. Super duper crazy. And then on Friday I randomly decided to dye my hair. its a dark mahogany brown. I actually really like it.


We taught so many lessons last week. Being in a trio was the greatest. We dropped off S. Meteer at the mission home last night. She is officially back home in Sacramento.

Man, i'm sorry I just cant think what to write this week. But I just take a lot of pictures! So that must count for something.



I love being a missionary. I truly do. The miracles that i'm able to witness every day makes it worth it. The change i'm able to see in myself and others even more so. Changes are around the corner. New transfer, new companion, new hair cut ;)

 I'm so grateful I took the chance to serve the Lord and go on a mission. Sure at times its ridicously hard, and all I want is to go home and hide under my covers, eating ice cream from the carton, but there are the times where you are just so happy, and at peace. Serving a mission has made my relationship with my heavenly father so much better than I could ever imagine.

I have 4 months left on my mission. And no Dad i'm not counting down the days, just super aware of how short of a time I have left here. Hopefully I am able to make a difference. Its so hard to tell sometimes.

I love you all so so much. Thanks for the support, I couldn't do this without you.

Much love! Sister Jessica Cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment