Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Letter as of 4/26

Hellllooooooooooooo!

Big news first. We moved houses Saturday. Sister Falke got transferred :( I'm still in Parker, the Dove Valley ward. My new comp is Sis. Robbins, she's been out four months.

She's super sweet, a little unsure of herself, but that's okay! 

Funny story. She's from a extremely small town in Idaho of 1000 people, and no stop lights. she is so scared to be the driver here, no one informed her that I didn't have driving privileges. She looked like she was going to pass how when I told her she was the driver, haha. But we got to our home in one peace! So it all works out :)

This week has been so insanely busy. Moving houses two days before transfers is the worst. Never knew how much stuff I had accumulated! I have no idea what i'm going to do when its time to go home. Ugh. Good things that's forever away :)

We had a sleepover at our sister training leaders house last night, it was really fun. It was good to see everyone one last time before we all got split up. Sister Falke got transferred to Brighton. She spent the first 8 months of her mission there, then came to parker for two transfers, and now she is back up there. Different ward but same stake. She got "promoted" to sister training leader, which is super exciting, she'll do great.
We got a new ward mission leader, Bro. Leishman. He is awesome! Our last ward mission leader didn't really know how to move the work forward, and got discouraged super easily, and basically Brother Leishman is a boss. He was the ward mission leader in his last ward, and I know the missionaries really well there, and they couldn't stop raving about him. So i'm super excited about that.

We found a new investigator this week! Cheri C. She came to church on sunday as well, which is super great. That's always the hardest part. She told us after the service that she wanted to get baptized! Ahhhh. The problem is she is the busiest woman I've ever met, its almost impossible to meet with her. She is a in-home nurse, or something like that. It'll all work out though! I'm super excited.

I love the Dove Valley ward, I'm so grateful that I get to be here another transfer.
Life is great, your great, everything's great :)

Love you all!
-Sister Cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment