Monday, May 12, 2014

Letter as of 5/12/2014

Happy mothers day!
 
Man, it was so so great to see everyone yesterday. You guys are the best! :)
 
Its been a pretty great week, besides the fact that it is snowing outside right now, and there's about 4 inches of it on the ground. :/
 
 
 
 
 
I hit my 9 month mark on Wednesday! The tradition for sisters is to take a nine month pregnancy shot, soo I did. I felt stupid but it was pretty funny. I was praying that our host mom wouldn't walk into our room when I was taking the picture ha-ha. I stuffed clothes under my shirt, like I said felt stupid...
 
 
 
On Thursday was Zone meeting, it was so great. The missionaries here that are in leadership positions are top notch. A lot of the training was about having a vision, our desire to serve, and overcoming discouragement. I learned soo much.
 
This week is going to be awesome. Wednesday we are going to the temple, whoooh! And this LA(less active) we have been working with forever just got a limited use temple recommend on Sunday, and so she is coming to the temple as well on Wednesday, so after our sessions we'll go do baptisms with her. I'm so excited! I honestly don't even remember the last time I did baptisms, I think I was like 17.
 
And then on Thursday we have zone conference, so about 4 stakes of missionaries get together for training. Spiritual high here I come! Its our last zone conference with President Toombs, since he goes home in July. I'm looking forward to meeting President Mendenhall (Sp?) but its going to be weird ha.
 
This ward has been so great. we got 10 referrals this week from members, that never happens! We normally will get like 2 tops a week.
 
Uhhh, I don't know what else to say, sorry my letters are getting smaller and more boring each week! My bad :)
 
Love you all so much!
You rock!
-Sister Jessica Cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment