Sunday, July 13, 2014

Letter as of July 8, 2014 This was written on Tuesday because the internet went out on her end on Monday. They were given permission to get back on with their familes...LOTS OF PICTURES THIS WEEK!


As of yesterday, I have been out for 11 months. So crazy.

Hope you all had a wonderful fourth! I had soo much fun.



Friday morning we went to our wards pancake breakfast at the park. We had a good turn out! One of our investigators came to it and had a great time :)

After the breakfast, we did service at the old peoples home, and they were all super sweet. I love serving there.



In the evening we had to be home by pm (Halloween, new years eve, and the fourth we have to go inside early. Apparently the crazies come out ha ha). We made foil dinners with sister myrick, and we invited Brooke to come with. It was super yummy! We then made banana boats. So delicious. After stuffing ourselves with tons of food, we played a lot of board games and watched fireworks. I am basically boss at Pictionary, just to let you know :) We also played gospel scrabble and a game called Skipbo.



I went on exchanges Monday night! It was so much. I stayed in dove valley, with Sister Elwell. I love exchanges, I always learn so much. We're actually going on exchanges again tonight, I love double exchanges :)




We met our new Mission President and his wife on Thursday. They are so so so great! I love them already. We made a sign for them...





We have 10 investigators we are working with. Also about 8 less actives we work with regularly as well.

 Transfers are the 21st!





Sorry this letter is super short. I had a super awesome long one written out yesterday, but the internet went out yesterday, and the draft didn't save unfortunately.
I love you all sooooo much!

Sister Cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment