Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Letter from 2/4/2014


Today at 12:22 PM
Hola from Parker CO!
 
Life is good here in Parker Nation, good but cold :)
 
Transfers happened yesterday- Sis. Mall got transferred. She's still in my zone though so I'll be able to see her every so often. My new companion is Sis. Falke- she's super awesome, so I'm really excited for this transfer.
 
 
Some super exciting news- WE FINALLY TAUGHT OVER 20 LESSONS LAST WEEK. 21 lessons to be exact :) Its been a struggle this transfer on that aspect.
 
The first four months we taught an average of 12 lessons (the other sisters were teaching 8 before I got there) And then it got to 18 lessons, then 19 the week after, and now 21 :) I love being able to see so much progress here.
 
Unfortunately we had to drop our investigater- he moved out of our boundaries :( BUT WE GOT A NEW INVESTIGATER on Tuesday :) His name is Kyle. Total hippie- but that's alright!
 
Great things are happening here in Parker.
 
Sorry this is going to be super short- I feel like my brain is on lock down and I cant remember anything that's happened this past week.
 
Know that I love you all soooo much :) Have a fantastic week!
 
-Sister Cannon

 

No comments:

Post a Comment