Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The countdown is on !

Logged on to lds.org today, and this lovely site greeted me.

I can't believe that I start my mission in just 8 short days. I am so nervous excited! 

Lately I've been spending a lot of time reading this blog:     http://www.tipsforsistermissionaries.blogspot.com/
Let me just tell you, that blog is a life saver. Its perfection. I have recieved so much comfort from all the posts from General Authorities talks, and other sister missionaries that post their experiences. 

I CAN'T WAIT TO BE ON MY MISSION. I just want to be out there, doing the Lord's work. Only eight more days!

1 comment:

  1. Just remember you will have good days and not so good days, good companions and not so good. Its not about what you do during the good times as much as how you respond to the not so good times
    In the words of Edmond Dantes, "Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What (defines you) is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout... Do your worst, for I will do mine!"

    ReplyDelete